Saturday, October 29, 2005

slacker

I'm very sorry I've been a terrible blogger of late... I'm very very behind! It's just really hard to find cheap internet while you're traveling and I haven't stopped for a second since I got back. So for those that are wondering, I am back in London and back at work now, so you can ring me on the weekend and I'll probably be home.

I promise as usual that I will write a decent entry soon and try to catch up with my photos as well. Right now though I'm watching the sun set behind my monitor in my brand new fancy office, my view is of London Bridge and the Thames, with the London Eye, Houses of Parliament (big ben) and the absolutely gorgeous art deco Batersea Powerstation all lit up like fire right in front of me. I'm going to catch up with Andre in a minute at Piccadilly Circus, he's in town this week so I finally have an Adelaidian visitor!

Thanks so much for the postcard Kate. It made me feel so homesick looking at the gorgeous picture of the river and gum trees. You are a postcard legend. Have a cup of tea with Kyra for me!

Will write more soon,

Love Becky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home