Sunday, August 05, 2007

fresh faces

Well I've moved house again. I'm starting to wonder if I have house commitment problems as this is my eighth house in 3 years! That said I know this one will be different... I looked hard for a house that I could afford, had friendly and stable housemates, was in a great location and was clean and stylish. The result: my new house in North Adelaide! The housemates are great...relaxed and friendly... that's them above... (left to right) George, Eric, Claire and Damien. They house is great... big old bluestone cottage looking onto the Parklands, massive 'family area', foosball table, ping pong, darts and a backyard that I think will be fantastic for BBQs once it gets a little warmer.

What I'm listening to at the moment: Real Love by Regina Spektor, for the Amnesty Internation CD 'Make Some Noise; Save Darfur'.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaanie said...

about time we got another blog!
but seriously, the house looks awesome!!!
can't wait to head over for a looksee!
:D
xox

1:24 am  
Blogger Becky said...

You choose the time and I'll provide the place! :)

1:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one Becky. Looking forward to my BBQ invite ;-)

2:25 pm  
Blogger Becky said...

Hi Tony.... which tony is this??? I can't see you!

2:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe your house has a blog. kinda cool though. :)

4:37 am  
Blogger roll_credit said...

Hey, nice one Becky - sounds great. I never did get around to telling you what is going up on the corner of the bridge and the Royal Mile. It's going to be an ugly new building belonging to RBS I think. The first lot of steel beams went up yesterday I noticed. All is well here but suffering at work from a bit of festival overload x Lisa

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home